CODE OF ETHICS
- To perform high quality repair service at a fair and just price.
- To have a sense of personal obligation to each customer.
- To recommend the services, repairs and maintenance to the car owners that are necessary to maintain the vehicle in safe working order.
- To use only products which are safe and provide service that equals or exceeds that recommended by the vehicle's manufacturer.
- To service and repair the vehicles in a timely manner and to keep the customer informed of any and all changes including completion times.
- To give the best customer service possible and, in the case of any disputes, to provide a prompt and amicable resolution.
- To ensure that my entire staff conducts themselves in a professional manner and in keeping with the high standards of the automotive industry.
- To notify the customer if appointments or completion promises cannot be kept.
Ok so my SUV broke down. I brought it to this guy hopeless that it could be fixed for under $500. But he did it!!!! He fixed my Beauty and made her all better again for allot less than $500. He kept in contact with me during the whole process and let me know everything he was going to do before he did it. He was very professional and super nice. I'm so grateful to him for fixing my car and getting me on my way. I would recommend you go to him for any car repairs you might need. He provides affordable service for fair prices in a timely manner. Thank you so much for saving my car.
Lucretia Creason, 07/20/2021
Excellent customer service and got my brake pads replaced!
Leslie Ruiz, 07/20/2021
Good Mechanic in Stone Mountain, did a great job. Will be getting more services.
Charles Owusu, 07/20/2021